Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Hexagonal Head Lag Screws (or Lag Bolts) - *GRADE "2"
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
ASTM A307 / ASME B18.2.1
LOW OR MEDIUM CARBON STEEL
- Made to the dimensional requirements of I.F.I. Standard Hex.
- For used in wood construction and heavier load applications that traditional wood screws can't support.
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- 60,000 PSI
PROOF LOAD (PSI)
- 33,000 PSI
- 1/4 inch to 4 inches
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- ASTM: Acronym, American Society for Testing and Materials (name officially changed to "ASTM International" in 2001). ASTM is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
- Zinc Plating: The most common and economical coating for fasteners. It provides corrosion resistance and can be applied by electroplating or mechanically.
|Vendor Part #:||LSZ008032|
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Material:||Low or Medium Carbon Steel|
|Proof Load:||[33000 psi]|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||[60000 psi]|
|Wrench Size:||[3/4 inch]|
- Article | Structural Screws vs Lag Screws Learn the differences between Structural Screws and Lag Screws.
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.