DIA.: 1/2"; Length: 5"
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
Hexagonal Head Lag Screws (or Lag Bolts) - *GRADE "2"
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
ASTM A307 / ASME B18.2.1
LOW OR MEDIUM CARBON STEEL
- Made to the dimensional requirements of I.F.I. Standard Hex.
- For used in wood construction and heavier load applications that traditional wood screws can't support.
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- 60,000 PSI
PROOF LOAD (PSI)
- 33,000 PSI
- 1/4 inch to 4 inches
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- ASTM: Acronym, American Society for Testing and Materials (name officially changed to "ASTM International" in 2001). ASTM is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- U.N.F. : Acronym, Unified National Fine. A thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.) that has a slightly higher breaking load capacity than U.N.C. (Unified National Coarse) threads. This higher breaking load capacity is a result of the more shallow thread depth and larger tensile stress area for fasteners of the same identical material and diameter. The smaller lead angle allows for fine adjustments where needed.
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Material:||Low or Medium Carbon Steel|
|Proof Load:||33000 psi|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||60000 psi|
|Wrench Size:||3/4 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.