DIA.: 1/2"; Length: 1-3/4"
- √for Clamping Assemblies
- √in Tool & Die Fixture Applications
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws
High-Strength Tension Fasteners
√ HEAT TREATED ALLOY STEEL
BARE / PLAIN (non-plated)
ASME/ANSI B18.3 & ASTM A574
MEDIUM CARBON ALLOY STEEL
QUENCHED AND TEMPERED
- Unified 3A Thread Fit
- UNC Coarse Thread
- Hexagon Socket Cap Screws (B18.3, 1960)
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- Up to 1/2” dia. inclusive 140,000 PSI
- Over 1/2” to 2” inclusive 135,000 PSI
NOMINAL SIZES (Standard)
- #0 to 1/4”
- Over 1/4” to 2”
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- U.N.F. : Acronym, Unified National Fine. A thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.) that has a slightly higher breaking load capacity than U.N.C. (Unified National Coarse) threads. This higher breaking load capacity is a result of the more shallow thread depth and larger tensile stress area for fasteners of the same identical material and diameter. The smaller lead angle allows for fine adjustments where needed.
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- ASTM: Acronym, American Society for Testing and Materials (name officially changed to "ASTM International" in 2001). ASTM is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
|Vendor Part #:||11351|
|Material:||Medium Carbon Alloy Steel|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||180000 psi|
No customer reviews for the moment.