Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Turbo Power for torque and speed boost in hammer mode
- Best power-to-weight ratio of 14.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy
- Outstanding power in a 2 In. SDS-max® tool
- Vibration Control for comfort in all-day applications
- Constant Response for soft start, constant speed under load
- Vario-Lock positioning for precise chiseling location
- Weighs under 27 Lbs.
- Multiple drilling speeds to match speed to application
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 20
- Height: 6
- Depth: 26.5
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 37.23
- Rotary Hammer: The rotary hammer drills while using a piston mechanism to pound the drill bit in and out while it spins.
|Vendor Part #:||RH1255VC|
|Amperage Measurement:||[15.0 amps] at [120 V]|
|Blow Energy:||[14.1 ft./lbs.]|
|BPM:||[1,000 - 2,150 BPM]|
|Chuck Size:||[2 inch]|
|Max Hole Diameter - Concrete w/ Core Bit:||[6 inches]|
|No Load Speed:||[100 - 220 RPM]|
- Product | Hammer Bits & Bit Accessories See our selection of hammer bits and accessories for use with all types of hammer drills
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | BOSCH L-BOXX Mobility System Stackable BOXXes, inlays, and transport devices that are completely compatible with each other.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.