- The following trades find this product useful:
- √for Cutting Holes in Stainless Steel
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Greenlee Quick Change Carbide Hole Cutter cuts stainless steel quickly and easily.
Its Quick Change arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and turn. You can use the same arbor for different size cutting heads, and removable cutter heads are available in sizes from 5/8" through 3".
The flange stop prevents over-drilling, and the ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4" makes slug removal easier.
There is also a replaceable COBALT STEEL, SPLIT-POINT TIP pilot drill that prevents walking.
The cutter's precision carbide teeth are manufactured for optimum performance and durability.
A minimum chuck size of 3/8" is required.
- Carbide Tips: Carbide tips are braised onto an edge for cutting materials. It can hold an edge ten to twenty times longer than a tool steel tip.
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
|Chuck Size:||3/8 inch|
|Shank Type:||Quick Change|
|Size (Imperial):||3/4 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.