- √for Cutting Nail Embedded Wood
- √for Cutting Wood
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Cutting Tools See our selection of cutting tools for use in a variety of different applications!
The Freud Diablo Carbide-Tipped Nail-Embedded Wood Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade is built to provide maximum performance in nail-embedded wood.
High performance carbide tipped blade delivers 10 times longer cutting life and is impact resistant.
One-of-a-kind tip design that enables faster and easier plunging.
Perma-Shield® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming, and corrosion.
1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration.
Specifically designed for maximum performance in nail- embedded wood!
- Reciprocating Saw Blade: A reciprocating saw blade is a large blade (similar to a jig saw blade) built to be pushed and pulled both backwards and forwards in a straight line. It's usually used for demolition in a reciprocating saw, sabre saw, saw zaw or Sawzall.
|Vendor Part #:||DS0606VCWC|
|Tooth Material:||Carbide Tipped|
No customer reviews for the moment.