Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability : 403-287-5340
For over 50 years, UCAN has specialized in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products. UCAN strives to provide the most practical and cost effective solutions to meet the needs of engineers, contractors, and tradesmen.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The UCAN Drop-In Anchor is an internally threaded anchor that comes pre-assembled with an internal expansion plug. These Factory Mutual-approved anchors are available in both carbon steel and stainless steel.
The carbon steel anchor is zinc-plated to extend corrosion protection.
The anchor is made to deliver consistent holding power at shallow embedment, so it can be used in flush or countersunk applications.
This anchor can be used in the following applications:
- Sprinkler Systems
- Cable Trays
- Machinery Installation
- Pipe Valve Support
- Temporary Fastening for Cutting/Coring
|Vendor Part #:
- √For Cable Trays
- √For Machinery Installation
- √For Pipe Valve Support
- √For Sprinkler Systems
- √For Temporary Fastening of Cutting/Coring
- More Info | UCAN Fastening Products UCAN specializes in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.