Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
- 10 TPI reverse-pitch tooth pattern for extra clean top surfaces when cutting in hard and soft wood, plywood, plastics, OSB, laminated particle board 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In. thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. overall length, 3 In. working length
- 5 piece pack
This Product Comes With
- 5 Blades
- Jig Saws Blade: A jig saw blade is a narrow reciprocating blade built to be mounted vertically in a frame. It's usually used for cutting curves or other difficult lines or patterns.
|Vendor Part #:||T101BR|
|Blade Height:||[0.28 inch]|
|Blade Length:||[4 inches]|
|Blade Thickness:||[0.06 inch]|
|Cut Type:||Reverse tooth, splinter-free cuts on top of surface|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length:||[4 inches]|
|Teeth Type:||Ground teeth and taper ground back|
|Working Length:||[3 inches]|
- √for Cutting Plywood
- √for Cutting Hard Woods
- √for Cutting Laminated Particle Board from 3/16" to 1-1/4"
- √for Cutting OSB
- √for Cutting Plastics
- √for Cutting Soft Woods
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.