- 10 TPI variable-pitch tooth pattern for clean cuts in hard and soft wood, plywood, plastics, OSB, laminated particle board 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In. thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. overall length, 3 In. working length
- 5 piece pack
This Product Comes With
- 5 Blades
- Jig Saws Blade: A jig saw blade is a narrow reciprocating blade built to be mounted vertically in a frame. It's usually used for cutting curves or other difficult lines or patterns.
|Vendor Part #:||T101B|
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.