Grit: 80; Length: 24"; Width: 3"
- √Sanding Metal
- √Sanding Wood
- √Sanding Non-Ferrous Metals
- Product | Coated Abrasives See our selection of coated abrasives for use in a variety of different applications!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klingspor Aluminum Oxide LS309X Sanding Belts are built for the processing of metals, non-ferrous metals, and wood.
These belts are universal for all your metalworking and woodworking needs.
The hard and tough aluminum oxide grain is built with an irregular crystalline wedge-shape that provides even wear.
The grain adheres to a heavy X-cotton cloth backing with resin for long life and durability.
The belt has a close coating of abrasive grains, which provides high stock removal and a long service life of the abrasive.
Excellent for dry sanding!
Suitable Materials for Sanding
Store at room temperature and away from high heat for longest shelf life.
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Abrasive Belt: Abrasives built in a continuous loop used to achieve smooth and consistent finishes. Very economical choice and durable.
|Vendor Part #:||P321-30940|
No customer reviews for the moment.