Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
3M™ Silicone Lubricant is a silicone-based release agent built for industrial lubrication applications.
This product is excellent for lubricating machinery, moving parts as it dries fast to eliminate squeaks, prevent sticking, seal out moisture and also helps to protect surfaces against rust and corrosion.
Helps prevent a build-up of glue, wax, ink, and paint and works great at prolonging machine and cutting tool life by preventing chaffing, chipping and excessive wear.
Contains no ozone-depleting ingredients and comes with a snorkel tube nozzle to access hard to reach areas.
Perfect for waterproofing leather like steel toe boots, gloves and toolbelts to make them last longer when in contact with water and snow.
This product is perfect for spraying on blades and other moving parts!
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||7000136673|
|Container Size:||375 g|
- √Lubricates, Loosens Rusted Parts, Protects Metal, Stops Squeaks, Demoisturizes
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.