Nylon Insert Lock Nut - UNC - 18.8 Stainless Steel
Product #: LNS188C009
For Bolt Dia.: 9/16"
For Bolt Dia.: 9/16"
Call for Availability
- √with U.N.C. threaded bolts and screws
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
Nylon Insert Lock Nut
UNC Coarse Thread
√ CARBON STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
18.8 Stainless Steel
- Nylon insert helps the nut resist loosening under vibrations and torque
- Provides a locking action
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel: A corrosion resistant material for fasteners that contains approximately 18% chromium and 8% nickel. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion. 18-8 Stainless Steel may be mildly magnetic and is comparable to ASTM 300 Series and ISO A2.
|Vendor Part #:||188C003|
|Locking Type:||Nylon Insert|
|Material:||18.8 Stainless Steel|
|Unit of Measurement:||Imperial|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A few things you may need