Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The DeWalt by Powers AC200+GOLD Acrylic Injection Adhesive Anchor is built to bond threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements into drilled holes in concrete and as a quick and easy alternative to metal anchors.
This acrylic adhesive has been evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance and for long term and short-term loading.
This adhesive provides consistent performance in low and high strength concrete rated between 2,500 to 8,000 PSI, in dry or water-saturated concrete, including in water filled holes, and is suitable to resist loads in cracked or uncracked concrete base materials.
This product can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures and in concrete applications between -10°C and 40°C and is suitable for cracked or uncracked concrete, grouted block, and normal weight or light weight concrete.
An excellent anchor adhesive for concrete!
Built with a quick cure time.
Qualifies for seismic and wind loading.
Anchor Size Range (Typical)
|3/8" TO 1-1/4" Diameter Rod|
|No. 3 to No. 10 Rebar|
Gel and Curing Times
|Temperature °C||Gel (Working) Time||Full Curing Time|
|-10 to -6||60 min||24 hours|
|-5 to -1||50 min||5 hours|
|0 to 4||25 min||3.5 hours|
|5 to 9||15 min||2 hours|
|10 to 14||10 min||1 hour|
|15 to 19||6 min||40 min|
|20 to 29||3 min||30 min|
|30 to 40||2 min||30 min|
Storage life of 18 months in a dry, dark environment with temperature ranging from 5°C to 32°C
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-4027 for cracked and uncracked concrete
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.4, ASTM E488, and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete (Design according to ACI 318-14, Chapter 17 and ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D)
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 for drinking water system components - health effects; minimum requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment
- Code Compliant with the International Building Code/International Residential Code: 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC, and 2009 IBC/IRC
- Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C881 and AASHTO M235, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class A
In the Box
The following is included with this Concrete Anchoring Adhesive:
- (1) AC200+ Mixing Nozzle (PFC1641600)
Tools and Accessories Sold Separately.
- Acrylic and Epoxy Adhesives: Two part adhesives that provide excellent bonding strength and durability. Acrylic cures fast, can be applied on oily or unprepared surfaces and bonds to nearly all types of plastics, unlike epoxies.
|Vendor Part #:||AC200+10OZ|
|Full Cure Time:||30 min to 24 hours = Temp Dependent|
|Work Time:||2 min to 60 min = Temp Dependent|
|Reusable:||Yes: When Used with Multiple Mixing Nozzles|
- √In Cracked or Uncracked Concrete
- √In Normal Weight or Light Weight Concrete
- √In Dry or Water-Saturated Concrete
- √Anchor Alternative
- √Adhesive for Rebar
- √Adhesive for Threaded Rod
- √In Place of Metal Anchors
- Product | Dust Collection Accessories See our selection of dust collection accessories that can help you comply with OSHA standards!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Hammer Bits & Bit Accessories See our selection of hammer bits and accessories for use with all types of hammer drills