Call for Availability
The Bosch SDS-Max® SpeedXtreme™ Rotary Hammer Drill Bits are built for drilling holes in reinforced concrete and hard aggregate.
Each of these SpeedXtreme™ SDS-Max® rotary hammer drill bits are made with a 100% carbide cutting tip that is diffusion bonded to the steel bit at the molecular level resulting in extreme wear resistance and strength.
These bits have a four-cutter head with a 180° cutting diameter and deliver 100% power transfer during drilling.
The active-centering tip results in a rounder hole, while the four 90° side angles create a wide, sharp head that makes precise holes.
The four-flute construction aggressively pulls dust away from the work, for fast drilling and longer bit life.
Built to last 5x longer than competitive bits!
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Hammer Bits: A steel rod that has flutes down the length of the shaft with a carbide tip for cutting into masonry materials. The bit is heat-treated to provide strength so it can withstand the hammering action when used in hammer drills.
|Vendor Part #:||HCFC5040|
|Application:||Concrete and Hard Aggregate|
|Bit Diameter:||7/8 inch|
- √for Drilling Concrete
- √for Drilling Hard Aggregate
- Product | Dust Collection Accessories See our selection of dust collection accessories that can help you comply with OSHA standards!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!