Call for Availability
- √Nailing in Between Rafters and Tight Spaces
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Bostitch Low Profile Paper Tape Framing Nailer is built for getting in between rafters and tight spaces.
Made with a low profile in order to get into tight spaces and corners.
Trigger allows you to change between single or multi-drive mode all with just a simple turn of a switch.
Get increased precision and accuracy with the adjustable depth control.
Hang this nailer on rafters or joints when you need to use both hands for other requirements.
Drives 30° paper tape nails!
Operators and others need to wear safety glasses with side shields when operating this tool.
Keep fingers away from trigger when not driving fasteners to prevent accidental firing.
Zero nail lockout prevents dry fires.
Has an internal air filter that protects the engine from debris and dust.
- Framing Nailers: Power tools built to drive corrugated nails usually into wood, but can also be used with various other materials. Can also be referred to as a nail gun or nailgun.
|Vendor Part #:||LPF33PT|
|Fastener Length:||2 to 3-1/4 inches|
|Fastener Type:||30 Degree Paper Tape|
|Firing Mode:||Sequential w/ Contact Trigger Included|
|Magazine Loading:||Bottom Load|
|Operating Pressure:||70 - 120 psi|
|Dry Fire Lockout:||Yes|
No customer reviews for the moment.