- √Powering Air Tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Pneumatic Accessories Accessories built to work with your pneumatic tools and air compressors.
The King Canada 10 Gallon Ultra-Quiet Oil-Free Air Compressor is built to provide a lot of power.
Ultra-quiet, 3 HP motor, 75 decibels with a 10 US Gallon tank, air pressure regulator and large easy to read pressure gauges.
Durable oil-free pump with minimal maintenance and the dual 1/4" universal 'one touch' quick connect couplers allow user to connect up to 2 air tools.
Twin cylinder pump for faster air recovery, ASME safety valve, thermal overload protector with a 125 PSI maximum tank pressure.
Comes with 6-3/4" wheels and handle for portability!
- Air Compressor: A machine that puts potential energy into air, using either an electric or gasoline engine, converting the air into pressurized air. This pressurized air can then be used to power pneumatic tools.
- Electric Compressor: An electric compressor is driven by an electric engine and is ideal for situations where local power is available. They are less costly and require little maintenance.
|Vendor Part #:||KC-10020SQ|
|Actual FAD-CFM @ 40 PSI:||5.6|
|Actual FAD-CFM @ 90 PSI:||4.4|
|Amperage Measurement:||14.0 amps at 120 V|
|Tank Size:||10 gallon|
No customer reviews for the moment.