Color: Black; Size: XX-Large
- √Making the Wearer Visible in all Lighting Conditions
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
The Viking Fire Resistant Professional Journeyman Surveyor Vest is built to make the wearer visible in any lighting condition while providing lots of pockets and access to essential supplies while out in the field.
The unlined heavy-duty FR-treated 300 denier trilobal rip-stop polyester with PU backing gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip, and snag resistance - perfect for long work-days outside in mild temperatures or inside in most conditions.
This vest contains flame resistant fabric and components. It is built to resist ignition and will not continue to burn when removed from the ignition source.
This vest is built for continuous use and is loaded with pockets! Including 4 outer large pockets with hook and loop fasteners, multi pen/marker/chalk/ and small ruler pocket, 11" large ruler slot pocket and a 14" zippered pack across the entire back area.
Also comes with dual chest straps, safety D-ring access slot on the back, cell/radio pouch, 4 inner pockets, and mesh side vents for breathability.
This vest can also be worn over FR jackets and hoodies!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-015 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, ASTM D6413 (FR)
- Tested in accordance with test method CAN/CGSB-4.2 No.27.10 & ASTM D6413 flame resistance, self-extinguishing for momentary contact with open flame
- 2" Vi-brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
|Fire Rating:||Flame Resistant|
|Material:||300 Denier Polyester|
No customer reviews for the moment.