Color: Red; Size: Small
Call for Availability
- √Making the Wearer Visible in all Lighting Conditions
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
The Viking Open Road® Surveyor Vest is built to make the wearer visible in any lighting condition while providing lots of pockets and access to essential supplies while out in the field.
The unlined 150 denier polyester twill material is double hemstitched along the pockets and seams for extra durability - perfect for long work-days outside in mild temperatures or inside in most conditions.
This vest is built for continuous use and is loaded with pockets and comes with:
- Heavy-duty brass snaps and grommets
- Mesh side vents
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Cell/radio pocket with hook-and-loop fastener
- Safety D-ring slot access on the back
- 14" zippered pack across entire back area
- 8 pockets with hook-and-loop fasteners (5 outside; 3 inside)
- Brass grommets on lower front pockets for a surveyor tape dispenser
- Long ruler slot pocket on the back
This vest can also be worn over jackets and hoodies!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1 Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, not FR
- 2" Vi-brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
|Vendor Part #:||6165R-M|
|Fire Rating:||Flame Resistant|
|Material:||150 Denier Polyester|
No customer reviews for the moment.