Greenlee Auger Bit - 4-1/2" - Steel / 60A-3/4
1/4" Hex Quick-Change - Over Center Single Flute - Short for Tight Access to Small Spaces - Self-Feeding Screw Point - For drilling 2" and 4" joists
Call For Price
Product #: GRE60A-3/4
Call for Special Orders
- √in Tight Work Spaces
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Over center single flute design for cleaner holes and less splintering
- Unique cutting edge design for fast and smooth cutting action
- Shorter than the top competitor's bit for better access to tight spaces between studs and joists
- Perfect for drilling 2" and 4" joists
- Augers have self-feeding screw point that draws bit through all wood types with less operator fatigue
- Eliminates the need for special tools such as expensive right angle drills or multiple steps to cut the hole to size
- 1/4" hex quick-change design for fast and easy use in all drill types
- Clearly marked with bit diameter and catalog number on the shank for easy identification
- Auger Bit: An Auger bit is built with a rotating helical screw blade (known as a flighting) to act as a method to remove the drilled out material.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Vendor Part #:||60A-3/4|
No customer reviews for the moment.