Call For Price
Product #: GRE60A-3/4
Call for Special Orders
- √in Tight Work Spaces
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Over center single flute design for cleaner holes and less splintering
- Unique cutting edge design for fast and smooth cutting action
- Shorter than the top competitor's bit for better access to tight spaces between studs and joists
- Perfect for drilling 2" and 4" joists
- Augers have self-feeding screw point that draws bit through all wood types with less operator fatigue
- Eliminates the need for special tools such as expensive right angle drills or multiple steps to cut the hole to size
- 1/4" hex quick-change design for fast and easy use in all drill types
- Clearly marked with bit diameter and catalog number on the shank for easy identification
- Auger Bit: An Auger bit is built with a rotating helical screw blade (known as a flighting) to act as a method to remove the drilled out material.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
No customer reviews for the moment.