Drill Dia.: 1/16"
- √for Drilling into Wood
- √for Drilling into Alloyed Steel
- √for Drilling into Unalloyed Steel
- √for Drilling into Cast Iron
- √for Drilling into Grey Iron
- √for Drilling into Aluminum
- √for Drilling into Brass
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Tap and Fractional Drill Bit Size Chart Find out what fractional drill bit to use for the size of tap.
These Calfast approved jobber length drill bits are built with a 118 degree point and roll forged steel for general purpose machining, drilling and holemaking.
A Construction Grade Bit!
Roll forged steel gives these jobber bits the toughness, strength and resistance to vibration you need to get the job done.
- Jobber Style Drill Bit: The most common type of drill bit available. Jobber means "something that does a job" and mostly refers now to the length of the bit. Jobber drill bits are 9 to 14 times longer than the diameter of the bit. They can come in a variety of metal types and are good for drilling wood, iron and different types of steel.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Flute Coating:||Black Oxide|
No customer reviews for the moment.