Klein Tools inc. Bull Pin - 1/4" Point & 1-1/16" Top
Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface - Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
Product #: KLI3256
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klein Tools Bull Pin, 1/4" Point - 1-1/16" Top, with a total length of 10".
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins
- Added resistance to "mushrooming" permitting much longer use than is possible with conventional designs
|Vendor Part #:||3256|
|Overall Length:||10 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.