Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Fibre-Metal Model SuperEight® Roughned P2 Hard Hat is built with technically-advanced SuperEight® suspension that balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection.
Made with solid color resin, which provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish and is heat resistant.
The matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
This hard hat is available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap™ or TabLok™ headgear.
Easily adjusts for a secure fit!
The hat's injection-molded fiberglass compound gives you exceptional impact and crack resistance, and it is 8 times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Meets standard impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F / 188°C
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type 1 Class G
- CSA Z94.1-2005 Type 1 Class C
- Hard Hats: A type of helmet that predominately sits on top of the head to help protect the wearer from falling objects, impact with other objects, debris, rain and electric shock.
|Vendor Part #:||P2AQRW-BLUE|
|Class:||G & C|
|Size:||One Size Fits All|
|Suspension Attachment Points:||8 - Point|
- √Protecting Head from Impacts
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.