Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The kit includes three hole saw stops.
It comes with a high-impact rugged plastic carrying case.
- Hole Saw: A hole saw (or hole cutter) is built with an annular (ring) shape, which allows the blade to cut (or bore) out a hole in the workpiece. It's usually used along with an arbor bit and powered by an corded or cordless drill.
- Bi-Metal Hole Saw: A bi-metal hole saw is built with two different types of steel joined together to form the edge of the cutting end of the hole saw. Bi-metal is the most common type of hole saw due to its ability to cut through wide variety of materials.
|Vendor Part #:||830|
|Includes:||Three Hole Saw Stops & Kit Contains Bi-Metal Hole Saws for [1/2 inch] through [2 inches] Conduit Sizes|
|Shank Type:||Quick Change|
- √for 1/2" through 2" Conduit Sizes
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.