Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 7” / 9” Large Angle Grinder is built to provide the power and performance of a 15A electric large angle grinder.
Get increased durability, more power, and cut faster with this cordless large angle grinder.
The brushless motor delivers 6,600 RPM, never requires the hassle of brush changes, and delivers superior power even under load.
Get increased durability and up to 2 lbs lighter than electric models.
Uses either 7” or 9” accessories!
This High Output 12.0Ah Battery delivers up to 50% more power and runs 50% cooler than Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM HD 9 amp-hour Battery.
The heavy-duty, professional-grade battery will perform without compromise below -18°C, making this battery system a perfect choice for Canadian weather.
The following is included with this large angle grinder:
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1812)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) 9inch T27 Guard
- (1) Anti-Vibration Side Handle
- (1) Back Flange
- (1) Dust Vent Clip
- (1) FIXTEC Nut
- (1) Spanner Wrench
Batteries and accessories sold separately with the TOOL ONLY option.
- Bonded Abrasives: A bonded abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains bonded within a matrix to create a solid-like form.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
- Angle Grinder: A handheld power tool used for grinding and polishing surfaces like metal and stone. Can also be called a side grinder or disc grinder.
|Vendor Part #:||2785-21HD|
|Max Grinding Wheel Capacity:||7 & 9 inch|
- √for Grinding Metal
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | Milwaukee's New 12.0Ah Product Line Explore Milwaukee's new line of cordless power tools and batteries in the M18™ FUEL™ series.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.