Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
JUG of Robertson® (square) Drive Screws with Lo-Root® threads
includes 2/3 ASTER® thread feature
Yellow Zinc Finish with a Flat 4 Lug head.
Wood screws are useful when it's unacceptable that the fastener extends above the bearing surface.
Wood screws are threaded at least two-thirds of their length and have a sharp point for boring into wood.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to prevent splitting, you should drill a starter hole slightly smaller than the screw, and for flat and oval head screws, make sure you use a countersink.
- Flat Head: A flat head has a flat top with a countersunk bearing surface. It's available with 4 lugs to assist with countersinking, and useful for general purpose construction.
- Lo-Root® Thread: The Lo-Root® thread has a single lead deep thread with a wide spacing for superior holding in softwoods and particle boards.
- Serrated (ASTER®) Thread Pattern: A serrated pattern on the point and threads of a screw. These serrations help the screw start quicker, reduces splitting, and requires less torque.
- Decking Screw: A decking screw is a specialized fastener designed to resist corrosion from adverse outdoor environmental conditions.
|Vendor Part #:||WSB10056FRYZ|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
|Head Feature:||4 Lug|
|Thread Feature:||2/3 aster®|
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Wood Screws Wood Screws are tapered fasteners ending in a sharp point.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.